The Truth about Skincare: Buying Creams and Lotions, Get the Facts!

As a non-toxic skin care expert, I used to be cautious about the ingredients in all my products. Not anymore! I now use only natural products and I have beautiful, soft skin! Sand
alwood cream
 works best for me.

 

What I Use

 

I use a variety of products to make sure my skin is always protected and healthy. I have oily skin and need products that are non-comedogenic and hydration packed. This is why I use a moisturizer with lots of hydrating hyaluronic acid, which is great for oily skin!

 

 

Know Your Skin Type

Choosing the right products for your skin type is very important. What makes one type of skin dry and one type of skin oilier? We have outlined a few different skin types below. For the best results, try to choose a product to work with your skin type and not the other way around.

 

#1. Oily Skin:

 

Oily skin is characterized by sebum production and moisturizers can help reduce it.

 

Creams to aim for: cleansers and moisturizers.

 

A moisturizer with ingredients like glycerin, salicylic acid and panthenol will keep oil production to a minimum. These moisturizers can even work to fight excess oil production during the day.

 

Cleansers: Since your oily skin will become dry at night, you need to avoid products that dry your skin out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Beauty 101: What You Need To Know

Palm Oil Free Beauty Products: Why You Should Care